Monday, August 3, 2015

Papa Elder Burnham - I'm a Trainer now... Wow

So, a super interesting week!  Tuesday at 6:40 in the morning, Presidente 
Ferman calls me and asks me to TRAIN!  I am going to train a new 
missionary!  Voy a entrenar!!  I am super excited, but also a little nervous! 
haha.  We have 11 elders coming in this transfer.  We have their names and 
photos from the monthly bulletin, but I am not going to know who I am 
going to train until tomorrow!  This also means that I am going to stay 
two more transfers in Zambrano.  (6 months total).  Hermana Hernandez 
from my area is going to train as well.  Whoo! I hope everything goes well!

Then Tuesday night I got sick, and we didn´t go out to work for two days. 
 I got up Wednesday morning to go to a new trainers meeting, but we 
came back to the house and also spent Thursday at home.  I had a super 
bad fever and cold, and my lower back was in pain.  Not super fun, but 
I am feeling a lot better.  I still have a cold though.  I just hope I am back 
to 100% to train a new missionary.  Sorry for the short email.  This is kinda 
all that really happened this week.  

- Elder Burnham
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment