Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Museums, cathedrals, zoos, immigration 05/28/16

Sorry folks, I have been pretty bad at writing letters lately.  Here is one for you all (even if it´s not all that long).  

The last two P-Days were pretty fun.  We went to the Basilica de Suyapa and we went to this armed forces museum in Centro.  Last Saturday we went to Sabana Grande and to the zoo that is pretty close by.  I am pretty sure this zoo is some person´s private collection because it´s attached to this restaurant and it is free to enter.  So basically pictures of animals and catholic cathedrals (I think I have some kind of obsession with cathedrals).  

I have also been going to immigration a whole bunch lately.  A lot of certifications have been coming out and I have to take all these missionaries to get their residency processed.  So that has been kind of fun (NOT).  I have been doing some math and realized that I have taken over 120 missionaries to immigration for their residencies.  Just casual.

We have been trying to have a lot of Family Home Evening lessons with members and investigators.  That has been really fun.  Sometimes we end up having really big groups of people.  We had to even bring extra chairs to a member's house.  We are hoping that Robelio, our investigator, gets baptized pretty soon.  We hadn´t been able to teach him for a while because he had been out of town for a couple weeks.  

Things have been getting a little crazier as we are approaching transfers.  Nothing is official until Monday, but I am about 99.99% sure that I am leaving the office, haha.  Seven months is a long time, haha.  May is almost over!? I hope you all have a great week.  

- Elder Burnham
















No comments:

Post a Comment