Saturday, October 8, 2016

My tomatoes in my little balcony garden are ripening (09/19/16)

Hello!

Yesterday we had ward conference, so we were inviting everybody this week.  We had an activity on Saturday to go out with the members and invite all the less actives to the conference.  A ton of missionaries from the stake came to help. But we ended up going on divisions with a member from the other ward inviting people from another area to the other ward's conference.  Haha But I am glad we could help.

The ward conference was really good.  The topic was on tithing and the blessings we can receive when we obey this commandment and when we show faith, obedience, and sacrifice.  It was really neat.  We were able to bring five people to church.  Two of them have a baptism date for this Saturday!

Thursday was 15 of September, which is the Honduran Independence Day.  Which means that it is really hard to get work done, everyone is either not home, or if they are home, they don't want anything from the missionaries. haha  

My comp has been sick this week, so we weren't able to get everything we wanted done this week, but he is getting better.  My tomatoes in my little balcony garden are ripening . I also replanted some of the little sprouting plants in separate little cups.  Yes, I garden with the very little free time I have. haha

Have a great week!

- Elder Burnham

The first picture is this weird fruit called liche and it looks like a sea urchin, but the inside tastes like a grape



No comments:

Post a Comment