Sunday, July 24, 2016

Yay! Happy Fourth of July Everybody 07/04/16

Yay!  Happy Fourth of July Everybody.  I won´t be able to do much to celebrate, but we might go eat hot dogs and sing the patriotic songs at the end of the hymnbook! haha

This was a really exciting week for my companion.  For some reason he never called his family on Mother's Day so we went to the office on Tuesday so he could make his call home.  I also realized that I am glad I don´t have to deal with all the work and stress of the office anymore! haha.  

Elder Garcia had also not received his Patriarchal Blessing before the mission, so he was able to get that on Thursday.  We went to our chapel and the stake patriarch came and gave him his blessing while I chilled outside.  

We had a contacting activity in my area this week with my district.  We all divided up and went contacting in our area.  We all found some new people to teach so hopefully we can help them progress. 

I realized that I haven't been taking any pictures lately, I´ll try to get better at that, but in the meantime, here are some pictures of my area again! haha

Have a great week and 4th of July!

- Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment